Thursday, February 24, 2011

Welcome To My World.

Hi there. I would like to use my very first post here to welcome my readers to my new blog. This is actually my second blog site. I've been experimenting with blogging on Wordpress and Blogger and it seems for the time being, Blogger is going to be my blog site of choice.
I'm Henry and reside in Nigeria. I love reading and learning new stuffs, especially tech related stuffs. Love computers and gadgets. A bit of an open source advocate but not a zealot, though.I do have a lot of things I would love to share on my blog pages but I guess it's going to take sometime to process them all, so have a little patience and I will try my best not to disappoint. I will be blogging mostly about Tech, Gadgets, Computers and stuffs like that. Though, I will throw in a little bit of other stuffs that are not related to tech (depending on my mood, lol). Comments are very welcome especially constructive and reasonable ones(even the occasional rants too),

Anyway once again, I say welcome and I hope you enjoy reading through my posts.
Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments...